Wednesday, May 25, 2011

TCR#59

Hi, hi...opps...Let me clear off some dust and cob webs, 'puff, puff, *coughing*'. Okay, now is much better. I have been very bad in up-keeping my blog this day because it is not easy to cope so many things at a time *sigh* I hope some of you may understand me *smile*

It's been quite a while that I have not play with The Color Room Palette. This week, I am tempted to try with the color palette although I know the color is something that rarely will I scrap on my layout. Check the palette here,

Isn't it is a beautiful color?
Here is my take for this week. I have used G45, Once Upon A Springtime and self innovated paint textured and my DA chippie!!







I have hoard this papers with me for quite a while and I have been finding ways to use it. I love the fussy cutting for this paper. Loving every single thing in the paper. Hope you will like it and thanks for dropping by.

*psst* I have a tutorial video on going in SSBlog, hop on here to find out more :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. awesome take on the challenge and love the techniques used. Really beautiful Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the textured paint effect, do you have a tutorial on that? BTW my baby's name is Lucas too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loooove the close-ups, now I can see the gorgeous details even better than over at TCR! sooo sweet! love the chippie title work too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work!
    I like your design a lot and will be happy to follow you :)
    Thank you also for your visit at my blog and nice comments about my work.
    I will be very happy to make a layout for you next time!
    C U!

    ReplyDelete