Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project Life Week 9 - 13


It's has been quite a while, I have not been updating my Project Life. Well, I am gradually progressing with it but yet have time to snap picture and edit it. Now, I have finally did it and it’s all here! It's kind of exciting that each page you have finished, and when you start flipping through from the beginning. You will be amazed of how much it has improved and I so love it because you get to see some pictures that you never thought it can be more meaningful than anything else.

Well, let's get started because will be quite a long post...

Week 9

Full page of week 9.
Left page
Right page
I love my Sizzix Eclips, Ecals software.
I was at first captured by Silhouette Cameo because it can cut personalized stuff but I already have my Eclips. I have to thanks Sizzix teams because this CHA2012, Ecals was launched and it works exactly the same as Silhouette. I never regret getting my Eclips because if you love doing DIY project, it is a must to have it! 
One of my 4x6 folder

Another best thing I found recently, Studio Calico kits and their stamps work perfectly for Project Life too. I can never hoard enough of stamps ever since I am into Project Life.

Week 10

Full page of Week 10
Left page
Right page
Sometime I would like to type than write.
One of the folder
Another simple folder page. Love it when it is simple
and no other stuff.
Week 11
Full page of Week 11
Left page
Right page
Showing off another Eclips cutting.

I am hoping so far my Project Life doesn't bored you.
I still have...
Week 12

Full page of Week 12
Left page
Right page
I love this 'Chevron' print that given free by Leena.
You can find her blog 'www.findingnana.com'. I love her PL.
She has inspired me a lot on my PL.
I love this 6x8 print out! Although the embossing
word stamp does not work that well here. I am still
loving it!
Starting from this week, I started to input more layering. The pocket still works well!
Told ya! SC stamp works perfectly!!
The Chevron stamp on the left was a 4x6 from 'Knickers' add-on kit.
If you want it, you can still get it here!
The right side was another stamp that I {heart} from Illustrated add-on kit.
Last but not least...

Week 13

Full page of Week 13
Left Page
Right page
This week, I have tried cutting my design which inspired by Ali Edward
digital artwork. Loving that Chevron background again and
I have made a 'Cupcake' to symbolise my dad's birthday in that week.
Another self made background with 4x6 SC exclusive background stamp.
Well, that's about it. I hope you are enjoying every bits of it and I do hope my project life can help to inspire to those still wondering and questioning around.

Thanks for looking and leaving me wonderful comments that makes me smile and proud of.

Have a good week peeps!

xoxo,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. very very nice Project Life Jaime, love all the Eclips cuts out and great collection of memories...I have been busy doing the same as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jaime! These are simply awesome I'm lost for words. It's so wonderful and precious to be able to document lil bits and pieces of life like this. I'm totally blown away by your project :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of sweet things going on here and captured soooooooooooooo well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Emeline!! Love everything! Beijos :)

    ReplyDelete