Tuesday, October 14, 2008

November Kits Sneak Peak

Fountain Square - Main Kit


ooo...i love the sassafras, fawnd of you, too bouquet of bliss and the prima aqua flower!

Haven't get before any journaling card. Would love to have 'Jackson Lodge' journaling card...and obviously SC stamps!! Wondering what it will be!

Hobsen Groove

#02 add-on is awesome, love the buttons and is so homely feeling.

Jackson's Orchard

#01 add-on - already falling in-love with everything especially the felt alphas!!

Lost River Valley

#03 add-on, a definite a must get kit!! if not I will regret...lol.

This month kits are beautiful!! As usual always can't decide which to get or whether to get all. I can't wait till 28th the reveal night. I think I am going to let you know what I have decided!!

I definite will be getting my Main 'Fountain Square', Hobsen Groove and Lost River Valley...and why not I just blaaardy get all just for this time. Oh! shucks, just can't resist the temptation. I can't believe that I am already buying another kits whereby I'm deciding what to scrap for my October kit...LOL.

Alright, I guess decision is final. I shall wait till the reveal night. Its 28th 00:00 EST ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment