Friday, January 21, 2011

52 weeks 2011

Hi hi! I hope everyone is enjoying their public holiday. I had mine a little laid back and resting as much as I can. I am trying to catch up my sleepless night for the past few days. It was a great holiday thou. Okay, tonight I would love to share my 52 weeks project which inspired by Aida Haron. You can check on her blog.

Here is mine, for the first, second and third week....



Anyone who wish to follow along, you are always welcome. You can hop into Aida's blog and follow her few simple rules that she sets. It's easy, you don't have to spend any cents to get new range of papers or embellishes. My way of doing, I am using all my old stash and long time ago embellishes that sit inside a box untouched. Now is a good way to get rid of this embellishes. Sounds great!

Start now, before January month's end. I am sure you will be please when you see this end results.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie, that 52 weeks project looks fun but i'm a bit blur on how it actually goes..lol. Anyway ur is looking great!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jamie...I truly know the after holiday blues...my trip to Singapore was a much needed hol. Managed to dash to all d LSS at least along Ochard! LOL..They carry mostly up to date stuffs that I can't find here. So...burnt my pocket a bit LOL. Lets try to meet after CNY okay..ATC swap. Have a nice craftee weekend!

    ReplyDelete