Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy NSD!

...another beautiful Sunday. Let me wish all the scrapper from every part of the world a 'Happy National Scrapbooking Day'. I hope all of you have fun yesterday and today as well!! I know there are so many things happening in various kit clubs and LSS as well. Hope you guys have fun and enjoy it!!

...I am a bummer this week. I did not complete my task. However I am just going to keep it short and post you some scrapbook that my brother asked me to do it for him especially for his gf b'day :)

Happy Birthday Joanne! I know I am kind of late to give you a birthday wish, I hope you would not mind. It's the little thought that counts...



p/s: I am looking forward to attend your wedding on September 2009, 26th. I hope your preparations are getting there.

Best wishes~
Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice gift for you future sis-in-law :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ah ah!!! u got the stamp i'm hunting for..!!.... where did you buy it? they still have stock?

    ReplyDelete