Friday, March 13, 2009

A busy week

This week was a busy week for me. I hardly even feel the week just past. Time flies and tomorrow is 14th again. So great to hear that the weekend is here and SC sneak preview is tomorrow!!

Since I work so hard this week, maybe I will give myself some breathing space next week. Wow...what a good excuse for me myself!! Well, I am treating myself to Bangkok for a short trip. I guess I will be taking this opportunity to have a good spa and shop, shop, shop & eat, eat, eat...hee hee. I will keep you posted on some fabulous shots :) but I will be away for a couple of days.

I guess this whole week was a busy and lazy day for me. Just want to laze around and watch my fav program. Well, I am keeping my blog short and heading to bed soon. Dang, tomorrow gotta work thou...but only for a couple of hours.

Have a good weekend if you do not see my post tomorrow...;)
Another scrap work...(I think I did it last year 08)

No comments:

Post a Comment