Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tuesday...

Today is just another ordinary day for me. I woke up in the morning, do my normal routine and get changed. Just on my way out I'll use my dh 'Starbuck' coffee cup and make myself a take-away Nespresso. Without my first cup of coffee, I won't call my day a perfect day. First stop to work is not back to office, it was at client's site. Well, as usual spending 2 hours session with my client on site. It is a usual thing for me, don't be surprise, finally I get to sit in my office after the 2 hour session and guess what? I realize it was time for lunch...(lol).

Today lunch was "Japanese set lunch". I have been graving for a week on jap food. Well, we have ordered 3 sets of lunch box to share among. We ordered a set of Unagi with rice, Tempura with sashimi and soba soup with sushi. It was all yummy and good, satisfying!

Another few hour of work, then I realize it was about 6pm. Well, it is time to go off work. When I reached home, I head straight to get myself a nice & hot shower. After shower, I feel refresh and thought of doing some scrapping. I realize I forgot to do something. I forgotten to check whether my Feb Kits has arrived from Studio Calico. I made a call to my mom and check with her. Well, there is no hope at all. My mom told me "No parcel for you today". Well, it was already not a happy day for me and yet I still haven't receive my parcel yet. Later that evening, just trying to concentrate to do some scrapping but no chance of it. Feeling tired too!

Hope tomorrow morning when I wake up it will be a brand new day for me. Before I log off, would like to share with you another project of mine. Well, not so much of the design but more like the environment of Setia Eco Park.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment