Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sketch #133

Here is my take for another sketch #133

I have fun doing this LO.
I am loving the little 'cut-out' frames from Sassafras and all the stamping from Studio Calico & of course Maya Mist.

Tonight my post is rather short because my iPad is giving me some problem in syncing. I have to settle it, if not I will not have a peace of mind tonight. I am those person that need to get things done right away. Sound very much of an impatient person huh...
I just saw Sketch #134 and I am itching to do it.
Hoping to share more :)
~Goodnight~
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such a darling...I love your embellies...o that sewing machine chipboard...to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful LO. I love the clean look, yet some many combining elements.
    Yeap.. the baby is the star :)

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such precious pictures! lovely layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fresh design to your LO! Love the way you used those Sassafras frames. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete