Friday, December 31, 2010

Today is Lucas Bday!!

Why am I not blogging the past few days? Reason no 1, I'm still half way through completing my site. On the 2nd Jan 2011, I should have some News to share to everyone!! Just stay tune...Sorry for being slack this month. No 2, I'm busy preparing my son 1 year old bday! Planning a kids party is not easy as I thought. Need to get the kids together, firstly I have to plan some entertainment for them, I have prepare each a Party Pack and Foods as well. Phew...so lucky, everything is well taken care of.
While I'm waiting for Wondermilk to finish off Lucas cupcakes. I decided to steal a bit of time to blog via IPhone lol. I'm so glad that nowadays phone can do wonders.
To cut things short, would love to share more photos of my Spore trip & Xmas party but those need time to be edited. Therefore today, I would just share my 365 pictures which I'm slacking as well lol



Day 82 - This shop is interesting. Must check it out if you know Wondermilk located at Damansara Utama.



Day 83 - by far this is not bad Cafe Latte that can get in KL. Crema & the froth is silky & creamy.

Enjoy the rest of your day! Happy New Year to all of you. Have a good start ahead in 2011!
xoxo
~Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. hiya...

    happy birthday to Lucas.. :)

    Just dropping by to wish you a wonderful new year ahead.

    happy new year 2011... Cheers..
    ps ... missing in the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete